Top 5 Terrible Game Controllers (Bonus Post)

This is the first top 5 list! I'm ranking these 5 being least terrible, one being most terrible.


#5
The Sega Jaguar
worst controllers of all time
I just really hate the shape and amount of buttons. I would get so tired of reaching my fingers to get the buttons I want to press.
#4
The Uforce
worst controllers of all time
This was meant for the NES, and the idea was you would wave your hand over the screen, and control your character. The only reason I didn't put this later in the list is because of it's really cool concept.
#3
The Tony Hawk Ride Skateboard controller
I think it's a really cool idea. My only problem with it is that I can already see myself falling off this thing.
#2
The Boomerang 64
When the Nintendo 64 came out, people took a while to get used to the three pronged design. Boomerang decided to make a controller that dropped the 3rd prong, and fit all the buttons and joysticks into 2 prongs. The result is a ridiculously wide, yet somehow cramped controller.
#1
The Powerglove
The Worst Video Game Controllers of all Time - The Controller People
I know it's an obvious choice for worst controller, but look at this thing. You can only use on hand for all the buttons and the plus pad. I wouldn't be able to use that thing if I had another hand to use it.

Honorable mention:
The Wu Tang Clan controller
NBA Jam (the book) on Twitter: "Anyone ever try or own the Wu-Tang ...
This controller was released along with Wu Tang Clan: Shaolin Style for the PS1. I didn't even put it on the list, I just think it's way to hilarious for me to hate on it.

Which of these do you think is the worst? Answer in the comments below!

Comments

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment above:

Popular Posts