Mario Vs. Sonic [A Debate]



 I was really running out of ideas for this weeks post, but I decided to have a debate. Who is better, Mario or Sonic?

Who Would Win In A Fight?

So there are many things to consider for this category.
  1. Who is stronger?
  2. Who is the most effective fighter?
  3. Does anyone have an advantage?
  4. Who is the most overall fit?
For category number one: I think Mario is stronger. He's able to kill many things in just one hit, and he also only loses a life when he gets hit, not a bunch of rings like Sonic. I also Think Mario is the more effective fighter. He is able to take out small creatures like Koopas, but also things like Bowser. I still think Mario has an advantage in the fight, because of all his special little powers. For example, he can shoot fireballs with the fire flower suit, or glide with the tanooki suit. For the final category, I think Sonic is more fit. He runs all day, and never seems to stop. Unfortunately, this seems to be Sonic's only advantage in the fight.

Who's Made More Money?

Mario has made WAY more money than Sonic has. More than 5 times as much. Mario has made $36,000,000,000 and Sonic has only made $5,000,000,000. Clearly, Mario is much richer than Sonic.

Who Has More Friends

A main part of this debate is popularity. So for this, I will think of as many of Mario and Sonic's friends.

Mario's Friends:

  1. Peach 
  2. Yoshi
  3. Toad
  4. Luigi

Sonic's Friends:

  1. Tails
  2. Knuckes
  3. Cream
  4. Amy
  5. Rouge
  6. Silver
Clearly, Sonic is more popular.

Now, for your job. In the comments, tell me who YOU think is better, and by Monday, I will declare a winner based on your answers.

Comments

  1. i think mario should win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voting closes Sunday night! Vote now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Sonic because of the mischievous/determined glint in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never played videogames but I think Mario is better because he has that moustache and because I think Sonic's hair looks dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mario would win in a fight because Sonic is overly confident

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot count this vote, as it doesn't tell me who is better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment above:

Popular Posts